Wholesale Produce Supply, LLC offers employment opportunities in the areas of sales, transportation, warehousing, accounting, administration, and packing. To apply for a position, please download the PDF and complete an employment application or complete the on-line application below. Thank you for considering a career with Wholesale Produce Supply, LLC.
Fax your completed application to: 612.355.4415
Email your completed application to: [email protected]
Drop off application to: Wholesale Produce supply, Guard Office, 752 Kasota Circle, Minneapolis, MN 55414
We are looking for highly skilled forklift operators to work in a produce warehouse. This is a full-time union position with health, dental, vision, STD and Life insurances as well as company sponsored 401(k) benefits.
$19.42/hr to start (70% of union scale), reach 100% rate in just 3 years ($29.74)
The ideal candidate will have strong forklifting experience AND possess a commercial driver's license (or the willingness and ability to obtain one within a year).
All applicants must be available to work both first and second shift schedules, any day of the week. All warehouse schedules include weekend work. This position will average 15 hours of overtime per week.
Manually move freight, stock, or other materials by hand or use of power jacks and forklifts. Pick and palletize orders, load and unload produce freight, and complete corresponding shipping paperwork
- Maintain equipment storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected.
- Sort pallets and boxes of produce and packing materials before loading and unloading.
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
- Move produce and other materials to and from storage and production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, trailers, and containers, by hand or using power jacks and forklifts.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs.
- CERTIFICATES / LICENSES:
Employees receive immediate and annual training of in-house food and company safety programs. Requires immediate training and testing, then subsequent certification of forklift operation. An annual recertification will be expected of all warehouse employees. A CDL Driver's License is required within the first year of employment and must be maintained throughout the duration of employment. Upon completing probationary period, candidates will be granted seniority and then required to obtain CDL within 270 days of passing probation.
APPLICANTS WITH CURRENT AND VALID CLASS A DRIVER'S LICENSES WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE.
Wholesale Produce Supply takes pride in the daily efforts we continue to make to keep our employees and business associates safe in this COVID pandemic era. All employees and visitors are screened daily, prior to their shift for COVID symptoms, and social distancing is practiced throughout our facilities and offices at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.42 per hour